PROJECT LIFE - WEEK 10

Hi, another Monday with Project Life :) I kinda like starting week with a dose of inspiration here :) I hope you like it too! So, here it is, week 10 made with awesome Dear Lizzy Polka Dot Party and Daydreamer kits, and I also used some of new WRM Keepers cards from Snapshots and Sheer Metallic I got from Scrap&Art.  They really brighten up those rainy days we have now.. (And when I wrote it, the sun just came out! how lovely! ♥)


Hej, kolejny poniedziałek z PL ;) Lubię tak zaczynać tydzień - inspiracyjnie i kolorowo ;) Mam nadzieję, że Wy też to lubicie! No więc dotarliśmy do tygodnia 10. Skomponowany z mini kitów Dear Lizzy i kart WRM Keepers, które pochodzą od Scrap&Art, są to kolekcje Snapshots i Sheer Metallic. Rozświetlają trochę te ponure dni, które ostatnio nastały.. (i w momencie, kiedy to pisałam wyszło piękne słońce! ♥)



Some close-ups here. I really really love all the camers in DL mini kits! So pretty ;)

Kilka zbliżeń - zwłaszcza na te małe aparaty od Dear Lizzy - są przesłodkie :)




6 comments:

  1. Beautiful !! I love your style, so clean and so fresh! And your pictures are just perfect ♥ ♥ ♥ Regards from Spain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jestem zakochana po uszy, cudowne strony!

    ReplyDelete