here and now - layout

Hi all!

I'm about to start my weekend today. Unfortunately it's gonna be rainy and cloudy here, but I'm sure I will have fun anyway :)

I have a layout today, which I made for Glitz Design this week. I used my favourite line - Hello Friend, because it's soft, bright and cute - just look at those hearts on the top of the page :) It matches perfectly my thoughts of this layout. It's about miracle of the beginning. Spring is such an incredible month - time of blooming, growing, becoming. It's like a miracle that happens on our eyes.. don't you think?


Here are come close ups of my page:




I made a small envelope with my personal journaling inside - I love it, truely :)


I wish you all a great weekend! Let the sun be with you ;)

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Magda!! I love the soft colors, & that beautiful photo of you! The scattering of gold sequins is just the perfect touch too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! amazing layout! and the sequins are so adorable - great idea !

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous page :) as always, ha:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful LO and great photo! I too like spring but this year has not yet reached the Basque Country! Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! To jest po prostu codowne :*

    ReplyDelete